Platinum Racing Products RB30 Single Cam Mechanical Fuel Pump Kit
CAS and Mechanical Fuel Pump Bracket – RB30 Single Cam Series (Kinsler, Enderle, Weldon and Waterman Pumps are Optional)
Different Colour Options Are Available Please specify
Mechanical Fuel pumps.
With great power comes the need for dependable fuel delivery.
The modern performance car is using so much more fuel to make the average 1000hp street car these days, there is a much simpler and in some ways primitive fuel system available to you right now being the PRP Cam driven Mechanical fuel pump system.
No wiring, no current draw, no need for upgraded alternators required to power up the nostalgic 044 or newer version in-tank pump that draws 18 amps, this system is bulletproof.
Its quiet, its lite, it is extremely reliable, and this system has been used for decades in indy, Nascar, sprint car racing you name it, even light aircraft it works, whether you use it for street or track it's efficient and the way of the future.
PRP has designed a billet alloy bracket kit utilizing the cam gear to a drive mechanical fuel pump
The PRP kit includes:
* Billet bracket and trigger sensor mount as an all in one unit.
* (Optional Cam trigger sensors with all sensor ready kits).
* Spider uni type coupling that absorbs shock, reverberation and noise prolonging equipment life.
* Easy to assemble hardware with clear instructions, we pride ourselves on being industry leaders with tech, warranty and support.
* This kit has been designed to incorporate the use of any of the leading pumps on the market including Kinsler, Weldon, Waterman and Enderlie
* Lifetime warranty on PRP Billet hardware, 1 year on electronics and pumps.
- No Fuel Filter
- No Fuel Pump
The above can be arranged for your specific requirements at an additional cost