CDL3 INPUT LOOM
The CDL3 I/O Loom is an optional accessory that easily adds 4 analogue voltage inputs and 2 analogue temperature inputs to your CDL3 terminated loom (#62203).
The loom has been made so that it is simple to install, with minimal wiring required. Each of the six 2.5 metre leads is individually twisted and heat shrunk for a professional finish.
Motec | 61196 | Data Acquisition & Display
- 4 analogue voltage input leads
- 2 analogue temperature input leads
- Lead lengths are 2.5m with individually labelled ends
- 22g Teflon coated Raychem light weight wire
- High temperature heat shrink
- Terminated connections designed to plug straight into the CDL3 terminated loom
- Terminated pins designed to be pushed straight into the 34 pin CDL3 connector of the CDL3 terminated loom