GFB DV+ T9359 (Suits VW Mk7 Golf R and Audi 8V S3)
DV+ diverter valve with TMS advantage. Worldwide Patent and design patent pending
Introducing the new DV+ for The VW MK7 Golf R and Audi 8V S3
GFB’s DV+ solution couldn’t be simpler - keep what works and replace what doesn’t.
Patent and Design Patent Pending
- Designed specifically for Mk7 Golf R and 8V S3
- Delivers DV+ performance benefits
- No need to cut, bend, or grind your baby, just the usual precision engineered GFB solution
- OE appearance
- Retains the factory solenoid coil for seamless integration
- Replaces plastic valve parts with metal for reliability and strength on chipped engines
- Direct-fit replacement with GFB’s TMS benefits
- Exclusive “pilot-actuated” valve mechanism for rapid response at high boost
GFB expands the DV+ range with a direct-fit direct-fit diverter solution specifically designed for the VW Mk7 Golf R and Audi 8V S3 (2103-on).
The Mk7 Golf R and Audi 8V S3 use a bigger turbo than the GTI and A3, which is great for performance, but bad for fitting diverter valves! The space taken up by the larger turbo means the usual GFB T9351 DV+ cannot be used on these models, unless you’re ok with grinding and bending stuff to make it fit.
Since we’re not ok with that, we engineered a better solution! The T9359 DV+ features a bespoke billet aluminium body that, whilst larger than the T9351, re-orients the solenoid to gain the clearance required for a perfect fit with an “OE look”, and of course the DV+ performance benefits.
Drive with confidence knowing that we’ve taken care of the engineering.
Why fit a DV+?
The solenoid coil itself from the factory-fitted valve is great (the ECU opens it faster than any pneumatic valve so why replace it?), but the problem is the plastic piston valve mechanism. So GFB’s DV+ solves this problem by replacing just the valve parts with an anodised billet aluminium housing fitted with a brass piston machined to exacting tolerances.
The end result is sharper throttle response, lightning-fast valve actuation, and it will hold as much boost as you can throw at it.